Sunday, January 27, 2008

Focus the Nation

I don't have many new thoughts tonight but I want to direct your (whoever you are) attention to Focus the Nation, a national event to increase awareness and knowledge about global warming. It is taking place at over 1600 institutions nationwide, so you can probably find one near you - www.focusthenation.org. It is this Wed and Thurs, Jan 30 and 31.

I think it's going to be very interesting and I'll be attending a handful of talks on the Colorado State campus. I am also going to work at the "Ask a Scientist" booth. I'm sure there will be lots of interesting dialog, which is the whole idea. Not really much more to say but you should check out the website! I'm sure I will have a lot to write about later this week!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Pat Lamb said...

I read through all of these and am interested in knowing how to determine my "carbon footprint." Is there a formula?